An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Housing and Lodging

You’ve got orders and will be moving. You’ve been to your local Fleet and Family Support Center and talked to the counselor at the Relocation Assistance Program. 

But where will you live? Will there be quarters available on base? And will they fit your family? If you decide to live off base, will you be able to afford the cost of renting or buying a home? What will your Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) be?

Housing Service Centers (HSCs)
Each Navy installation has a HSC and provides home finding counseling and assistance. Visit the Housing page for HSC contact information, information about your housing entitlements, housing options at your next duty station, and to view the full suite of housing services we provide.

Temporary Lodging
The Navy Lodge provides temporary housing at very reasonable rates. For reservations and contact information, visit the Navy Lodge website, or call 1-800-NAVY-INN (1-800-628-9466).

PCS Travelers please remember:
Navy Lodge is the official government lodging when on PCS Orders. PSD requires a CNA (Certificate of Non-Availability) when space is unavailable at Navy Lodge. 


Google Translation Disclaimer

  • Google Translate, a third party service provided by Google, performs all translations directly and dynamically.
  • CNIC Fleet and Family Readiness, has no control over the features, functions, or performance of the Google Translate service.
  • The automated translations should not be considered exact and should be used only as an approximation of the original English language content.
  • This service is meant solely for the assistance of limited English-speaking users of the website.
  • CNIC Fleet and Family Readiness, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information translated.
  • Some items cannot be translated, including but not limited to image buttons, drop down menus, graphics, photos, or portable document formats (pdfs).
  • CNIC Fleet and Family Readiness, does not directly endorse Google Translate or imply that it is the only language translation solution available to users.
  • All site visitors may choose to use similar tools for their translation needs. Any individuals or parties that use CNIC Fleet and Family Readiness, content in translated form, whether by Google Translate or by any other translation services, do so at their own risk.
  • IE users: Please note that Google Translate may not render correctly when using Internet Explorer. Users are advised to use MS Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox browser to take full advantage of the Google Translate feature.
  • The official text of content on this site is the English version found on this website. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in translated text, refer to the English version on this website, it is the official version.

Commander, Navy Installations Command   |   716 Sicard Street SE Suite 1000   |   Washington DC, 20374-5140
Official U.S. Navy Website