You can find the information you need through the Sailor and Family Information and Referral Landing Page. Start with contacting your installation's Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC).
CLICK HERE to go to the FFSC Directory.
Also, you can email us at email@example.com.
Ensure you provide the following:
Contact Me: Yes/No
Requesting information and referral (I&R) about:
- Personal Financial Management
- Relocation Assistance
- Transition Assistance
- Spouse Employment
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Deployment Support
- Individual Augmentee (IA) Support
- Ombudsman Program
- Stress / Anger Management
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR)
- Child Abuse / Domestic Violence
- New Parent Support
- Teen Dating Violence
- Website Technical Support
Sailors and Navy family members can receive information and referral (I&R) regarding a wide range of personal and family readiness issues. Please contact your local Law Enforcement for emergencies or dial 911.
Updated June 1, 2022