Live Well Resiliency Webinars
Fleet and Family Support Center facilitators bring the classroom to you. Webinars are approximately one hour and provide tips, tools and resources to support the Navy lifestyle.
Connect with service members and families from around the globe in the comfort of your home or office.
Personal Financial Management
The Personal Financial Management (PFM) program offers helpful financial educational information that is easily accessed at your fingertips via CNIC Learning Management System (LMS).
LMS contains a robust catalog of various financial courses that you can attend at a time that best fits your schedule. You choose weather a self-paced, prerecorded, or live webinar meets your needs.
Sample Topics Include:
- Financial Freedom in Twelve Steps
- Survivor Benefits
- Banking for Baby
- Family care plans for PFM
These and other LMS financial courses will help you and your family achieve your financial goals.
Transition Goals, Plans, Success
Verification for Military Experience and Training (VMET)
If interested, go to LMS website to access the FFSP Course Catalog and search the course you’ll like to attend at https://ffsp.zeiders.refineddata.com/login/index.php
provides transitioning service members with a complete record of their military experience and training. The VMET can assist service members in creating resumes and narrowing down their post-transition career interests. This VMET video provides instructions on how to access VMET documentation.
- Scheduling a Pre-separation Counseling appointment with a Command Career Counselor or Command Transition Officer is the first step towards your retirement or separation from the Navy. This video will explain what will happen during your appointment and how it will help you during the rest of Transition GPS.
Transition GPS - Career Track Videos
are designed to give the viewer an informative glance of what career tracks may interest them before they separate from the Navy. Sailors and family members can attend one or all of the classes offered at their local Fleet and Family Support Center.
Accessing Higher Education -
geared towards transitioning service members who plan to pursue a bachelors or graduate degree.
Career Technical Training Track
- designed for Sailors interested in a technical trade or vocational field.
- for transitioning service members interested in self-employment by starting their own business.
Deployment Support: Ready and Resilient Webinars
The "Building Ready and Resilient Sailors and Navy Families" video podcasts are general in nature and specifically developed to help Navy families adjust to the challenges of deployment. These four to five minute videos are designed to encourage Sailors and family members to seek out services and resources available through the Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC), along with the community and web-based sources to promote family resilience.
- Resilience during Deployment
- Children and Deployment
- Financial Planning for Deployment
- Community-Based Deployment Support
- Navy Family Ombudsman Program
- Homecoming and Reintegration
- Individual Augmentee (IA) Deployment
NOTE: Each video podcast has three options: video podcast, audio podcast and video podcast with captions.
Updated June 26, 2023